You’re Wasting Money On Ads That No One Even Sees!
There is a 99% chance that your ads are exactly like everyone else’s. Unless you fix them fast, you’ll continue to hemorrhage money, waste precious time, and obliterate any chance you had of reaching your ideal prospect. The good news is, that it’s not even your fault. It’s just how you were taught and what you grew up seeing and hearing. The world has changed and your marketing must as well. Jump on a call with us, have your ad copy in front of you and let’s see how we can help you! Don’t wait a minute longer, CLICK HERE to book your Free Strategy Call today!
What’s that, you think you got this? Are you SURE? Read on, we have a challenge for your ads.
There is a VERY good chance that:
- You’re marketing is full of useless platitudes which is why your ads don’t convert.
- You’re using ad copy methodology that is 40 years out of date.
- You’re marketing looks EXACTLY like everyone else’s and is never even noticed.
- You’re marketing is not properly tapping into the human brain.
- You’re not speaking with power, precision, and passion and therefore lack identity.
Want to see if your ads pass the test?
Your Marketing Is All Wrong!
Now that I got your attention, let me prove it to you. Go grab any piece of your marketing, ad copy, online ad, etc… anything you want, you choose. If it passes all of these simple tests you don’t need us, if not, then you better give us a call ASAP because you REALLY NEED US.
Test # 1 – Does your marketing contain Platitudes? Platitudes are trite or banal remarks that are spoken as though they were original or significant
. They sound like: “Lowest Prices,” “Highest Quality,” “Family Owned and Operated,” “Been in business since 1912,” and are a waste of time and money. Do you use these types of statements? Take a look at your ad and if you can read it and say “well, I would hope so” to it, then you fail the first test and you’re using platitudes. Example: An ad for a plumbing company says: “We fix leaks the first time or it’s free” – well I would hope so….that’s what a plumber is supposed to do!
- Test # 2 – When you look at your marketing ask the question: “who else can say that?” If the the answer is, anyone and everyone, then your marketing fails Test #2 and should be reworked. It’s not who can do what you do, it’s who can say what you say as that’s all a prospect will know from the ad. On paper at least, you look like the guy down the street if your marketing is not on point. Most ads that fail this lack what we call identity and they are not communicated with a sense of power, precision, and passion.
- Test # 3 – Finally, take your ad and cross out your company name and write in the name of your competition. If the ad is still true, then you have some work to do! What that tells us is that you offer the same things and look the same to your prospects. With a little innovation and coaching though, all that can be fixed quickly.
I have personally used these EXACT tools to build a 6 figure business and I’m happy to show you examples!
Why Should I Buy From You?
If you don’t know why a prospect should buy from you, then they don’t either! We speak to business owners everyday and they cannot answer this simple question so it’s no wonder prospects are lost. If you don’t know why your different, neither will they!
What’s that, you want us to answer that question? We would be happy to, get on a call with us and we will go over that and much much more!